Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Need some more midnight oil


Much to my chagrin, when I had been hoping to increase my blog posting, I've instead been cut off almost completely from the blogosphere these past couple of weeks. So I sit here asking myself, "how did that happen?"


The answer isn't pretty: it involved two colds, an ear infection, some looooong car drives, and a disaster of a house...in short, a distinct lack of energy and time.


But there were some highlights as well: Dad's birthday (including a great night playing Cranium), coffee and a chat with my dear friend Molly who I rarely see, a baby girl who discovered singing (sort of), and an unexpected completion of a project.


So I'll be thankful that my daughter is getting better, I'm going to feel better, and my mom is coming up to help while Jon is off doing research in Florida. And I'll forgive myself, because sometimes, you just have to let things go.


But if you have any midnight oil to spare, feel free to send it my way! And/or slap me if I mention one more project I'm thinking of taking on.

1 comment:

  1. Singing? SQUEE! I want to witness that!

    I enjoyed our coffee and chat very much!

    ReplyDelete