1.This Christmas I am going to indulge in (meaning enjoy, without guilt, a reasonable amount of) hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream. And endless hours of the Bing Crosby Christmas station on Sirius.
2. It is my goal to stay away from fudge. It's not my favorite thing anyway, so I should be able to meet this goal.
3. Over the holiday, I am changing my exercise goals to walking in the snow at least once a day, preferably towing Aurelia on a sled.
4. The way I will remind myself to make good choices over the holiday is keeping my husband close by, with instruction to gently remind me.
5. My favorite ornament on my tree is... Well, I'm not putting up a tree this year. But I love the Willow Tree nativity set I have out.
6. Of the progress I have made so far, my favorite thing is just having a plan, and feeling like I have some control over my fitness future.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of the ladies participating in Fitness Friday!